Switch to ADA Accessible Theme Close Menu
Schedule a Consultation Today! Fort Pierce 772-579-0347
West Palm Beach 561-800-3379
Vero Beach 772-205-6856
Dadan Law Firm

Can I represent myself in court ?

Return to FAQ Videos

I would not recommend that you handle your criminal case on your own. An attorney can advise you of your legal rights and obtain your discovery. An attorney is well versed in the rules of evidence and courtroom procedure and can negotiate plea offers on your behalf. Furthermore, an attorney can keep out testimony that otherwise could be incriminating in your case.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2023 Dadan Law Firm. All rights reserved. This law firm website
and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.