Switch to ADA Accessible Theme Close Menu
Schedule a Consultation Today! Fort Pierce 772-579-0347
West Palm Beach 561-800-3379
Vero Beach 772-205-6856
Dadan Law Firm

Can I have contact with the petitioner if the petitioner contacts me after a temporary injunction has been issued against me?

Return to FAQ Videos

If an injunction has been entered against you and the petitioner calls you or writes to you do not respond, the injunction has been entered against you not against the petitioner. If this happens continually go to the court and file a motion to modify the injunction and request that the injunction be terminated based on the petitioner’s persistent contact.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2023 Dadan Law Firm. All rights reserved. This law firm website
and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.