If you have been arrested for driving under the influence you need an experienced DUI defense attorney fighting your case. At Dadan Law Firm, we have successfully litigated DUI cases resulting in reduced sentences with no license suspension.
Why People Choose Us
- We offer a free and confidential case consultation
- We have experience representing clients in DUI Cases
- We return all phone calls promptly
- Our clients work directly with our attorney
- We will challenge the evidence against you in an attempt to get your case dismissed
What Are the Consequences for a DUI
If you have been charged with a DUI and are convicted you could face serious consequences including, but not limited to:
- Jail time
- Required ignition interlock (varies fact specific)
- License suspension
- Points on your driver’s licenses
- Higher insurance rates
- Fines ranging from $500-$2,000
- Mandatory DUI School
- 10-day vehicle impoundment
- Victim Impact Panel
- Substance abuse evaluation and recommended treatment
- 50 hours of community service
You cannot receive a withhold of adjudication on a DUI offense. If you are convicted you will not be able to seal or expunge your DUI record. A DUI offense cannot be expunged or sealed. If you blew over .15 enhancements will apply. You will be required to have an ignition interlock and could face up to 9 months in the county jail.
It’s important that you call and speak to our DUI attorney today to defend your case and protect your future. Call 772-579-2771 for a free consultation. We are one of the best law firms that offers representation in Saint Lucie County, Martin County, Indian River County, Broward County, Dade County and Palm Beach County.